« Home | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn ... » | Set sail for? » | I got a treasure map, ARRRRRRR me scrubby mates » | Hello and thank you for calling » | Toilet paper…………..? » | C-SPAN2 » | Hello my name is Thomas » | PLOP it, just PLOP it » | Shizzy's Mailbag » 

18 May 2006 

Oh I forgot, Sunshine took me to the store

Me had fun. I got’s lots of good stuff. I got’s me a Dog clock (Dude its tail wags), a puzzle, orange balls that make noise, and some Mike’s and Ike’s, and yes the treasure map. Got a feeling Sunshine might not let me go to the store with her again. But I had fun, so I guess life is still good.

P.S. Me scrubby dawgs, we set sail at O dark 30, or when I wake up, K.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!