« Home | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | C-SPAN2 (We are experiencing technical difficultie... » | Step away from the potatoes » | C-SPAN2 » | Oh I forgot, Sunshine took me to the store » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn ... » | Set sail for? » | I got a treasure map, ARRRRRRR me scrubby mates » | Hello and thank you for calling » 

19 May 2006 

First mate tells me there is talk of MUTINY


Not on my ship. First mate break out the KAT O NINE TAILS. (Sorry dude) Get to work, shape this crew up. Just so you know the FIRST MATES name is Psycho Dufess Bob. We set sail when I wake up. K?



















“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!