« Home | Oh I forgot, Sunshine took me to the store » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn ... » | Set sail for? » | I got a treasure map, ARRRRRRR me scrubby mates » | Hello and thank you for calling » | Toilet paper…………..? » | C-SPAN2 » | Hello my name is Thomas » | PLOP it, just PLOP it » 

18 May 2006 

C-SPAN2

SEN. John Ensign “This bill” “I want my peep's to think”. “The IRS says” Okay I made that up. But he has a point, but not the right one.

Moving on:

Did you know that ifn’ you mix bleach with other stuff, it can kill you? Trust me on this one.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!