« Home | God I hate Mondays » | Where o where is my Tee Pee » | My imaginary friend Eugene says……… » | Okay have I lost you yet? » | Anyone see my TEE PEE? » | We can not operate on our feelings alone............. » | Paper or plastic? » | On a roll » | C-SPAN2 » | Something silly » 

25 May 2006 

C-SAN2

Numbers. You see this chart? They did not know! 900 and 90 thousand. Let met show you another chart. 1 million and THREE. We don’t know. And I think, here is another chart. Cap, historically, we came up with. Huuu, I think, we need too?

SEN Jeff Bingaman

“Say what, dude?”

He has 12 minutes left but I can’t go on. Big hugs and “naps are our friends”.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!