« Home | Paper or plastic? » | On a roll » | C-SPAN2 » | Something silly » | Who took the TEE PEE? » | Snipers » | Old folks???????? » | Sad news, Boo Boo the Chicken Dies » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » 

24 May 2006 

We can not operate on our feelings alone.............

That’s what gets us in trouble. Yep, but that’s what makes us alive. No you idiot I told you it is the color red that does that. Okay those voices in the head ran wild for a second. Back… Where was I? Guess I learned’ that the hard way. That’s about 10 present of the population, so says SEN Jeff Sessions. So glade he let me know.

What was that all about?



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!