« Home | Old folks???????? » | Sad news, Boo Boo the Chicken Dies » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | Job offers? » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs, SHSSSS BE QUIET » | It’s American Idol Treee » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of ... » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » 

24 May 2006 

Snipers

I read some where a very good story about a sniper, wish I could remember where.

It told the tale of a sniper and how he was shunned by all. He eats alone and no one would talked to him. It’s a life in the shadows, without as much as a thank you. How and why, would anyone want the job?

I mean you wake up in the morning and you know you are going to kill someone. How do you rap your mind around that?

Don’t get me wrong I have nothing but respect for them, just don’t know how they do it.

We all know in the back of our minds that bad thing happen. For the most part we choose to put it out of our heads and not think about it. History tells us that snipers are a fact of life. All countries have them. And all of them use them.

So I guess I will give them a hat tip and say what others will not, THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

Where did this come from? Watching the History channel. Peace and love to all. And someday I will make it better, just not right now. Yea right dude, I am just going to watch the grass grow, then NAP time.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!