« Home | Sad news, Boo Boo the Chicken Dies » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | Job offers? » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs, SHSSSS BE QUIET » | It’s American Idol Treee » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of ... » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | The International Rules of Manhood » 

24 May 2006 

Old folks????????

You love them, you hate them, and you fight them. But in the end you turn into them. Guess that’s the curse they put on us. To all Old folks out there, I do not like you some times, (like when you drive 30 in a 65 MPH lane), but I could not imagine life without you. And that is not just for my Old folks, it is for all of them. Meet lots of them; and love them all. So rock on dude and dudets’. Oh I am still watchn’ the grass grow. And life is good.

“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!