« Home | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | Job offers? » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs, SHSSSS BE QUIET » | It’s American Idol Treee » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of ... » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | The International Rules of Manhood » | There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman... » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » 

24 May 2006 

It’s American Idol Treee

Okay neither one did anything for me. So I guess it’s a toss up. I guess I will jink’s the gray haired dude. Oh I actually cast my very first vote last night.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!