« Home | Teddy speaks……… » | Take a number, okay » | Me found the TEE PEE! » | What the PLOP? » | C-SAN2 » | God I hate Mondays » | Where o where is my Tee Pee » | My imaginary friend Eugene says……… » | Okay have I lost you yet? » | Anyone see my TEE PEE? » 

25 May 2006 

For a good time call..........

Hey Eugene whats up, dude? When did you get back? Shut up already, why? Cut it out. Why is the keyboard sticky? That hurt, quit it, I mean it. Okay that’s it the KAT gets it. I told you not to do that. 3? What the hell are you talking about dude? By the way, I forgot…….

Just dont know sometimes, but them there voices in my head are getting to be too much fun.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!