« Home | Indy 500 » | Joe Pesci Answers Common Questions » | Soldier Gives His Purple Heart to Teen » | Just dont know sometimes, but them there voices in... » | Oh I forgot, to say......... » | C-SPAN2..............Why? » | Dont tell no one, but........ » | And I am cool so, your point is? » | One more thing I know » | One thing I know » 

28 May 2006 

Note to the networks

The side by side rules. And why the hell dont you use it all the time. Me likes very much. Okay I have not gone to bed yet. Sorry it's a good race day. Guess I will pay for it in the morning. And I miss sunshine. Bet ifn' you give me long enought you will like racen'. You thunkeded?

“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!