« Home | Things you want, or things you need » | Sorry, So So Sorry » | Another thing I know » | One thing I know » | Rant O the day » | Ever think about the color of money? » | Anyone, anyone, please tell me……. » | What the fuck? » | Newsweek, dont think so » | GAS RAGE?????????? » 

30 May 2006 

That’s the west coast, Right?

I think I would fit in. I have one brain cell. My kids run amuck. And they don’t speak ENGLISH. Go figure. Guess I am a liberal. No wait I think I may be a……….. Who care’s, right?

Point was? I don’t know what it was. But I did have one

It feel’s good to hear your Dad call you son. That’s it. Simple things that make us happy. When we learn that. We are at peace with the world. And life is good.

Oh look out for them there dust bunnies.

They multiple. But who cares? Right?




“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!