« Home | GAS RAGE?????????? » | Indy 500 » | Oh shit bed time » | Racen' Is..... » | Okay I need to go to bed » | Note to the networks » | Indy 500 » | Joe Pesci Answers Common Questions » | Soldier Gives His Purple Heart to Teen » | Just dont know sometimes, but them there voices in... » 

30 May 2006 

Newsweek, dont think so

“This source, who declined to be identified discussing sensitive matters”, “A senior administration official who declined to be identified discussing classified matters”, “One senior U.S. intelligence official, speaking anonymously because of the sensitivity of the subject”. “a CIA veteran who is familiar with the program.”. “a renowned “network” intelligence expert”.

Okay that was just the first half of the article. Does anyone but me see what they are doing? I mean, come on guys. Just tell the truth. You make your stories up and you don’t have a clue. Thanks, you make me laugh. Really funny. Oh and that one about flushing the Koran down the toilet. That got people killed. Not funny. No raisin pie for you.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!