« Home | Okay I need to go to bed » | Note to the networks » | Indy 500 » | Joe Pesci Answers Common Questions » | Soldier Gives His Purple Heart to Teen » | Just dont know sometimes, but them there voices in... » | Oh I forgot, to say......... » | C-SPAN2..............Why? » | Dont tell no one, but........ » | And I am cool so, your point is? » 

28 May 2006 

Racen' Is.....

Okay we all know if you drive a race car you chould die. But we just saw that fans are at risk to. The price you pay for the sport you love. Still I will take it over any other sports in the world. Ifn' you dont get it you never will. So God Bless and have a great day!

“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!