« Home | My balls feel like a pair of maracas » | DUDE » | SPAM. SPAM, SPAM go away, please » | My first comment, Okay when I do it dont count » | Free pie and chips » | Watchn' the grass grow, and ifn' you want to know » | Trust » | Did you know? » | This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER... » | Music » 

31 May 2006 

What the????????

Hey Eugene. Whats up dude?

I got hit by a car.

Dude that sucks.

YEP! still watchn' the grass grow.

Whats that Eugene?

Up yours dude, Eugene shut the PLOP up already. Dam he piss's me off. Who? Hey Eugene, take a hike, K. Wait I had a point. Okay go dude..........

I did something SMART...and went out... and pays a lot of money to L. Ron Hoover... at the First Church of Appliantology!

Okay Nap time

Okay, Eugene your out of here. BYE!


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!