« Home | Roethlisberger remained in serious but stable cond... » | Alberto UPDATE » | Morning Sunshine » | C-SPAN2, pass the nodozze dude » | Alberto UPDATE » | Alberto UPDATE » | Can you say Alberto » | Judge wants psychologist to assess Baldwin » | Dude............... » | Dude I get your point, but just not, really getn’ ... » 

13 June 2006 

C-SPAN2......... Say what, dude

The Senate is voting on the Warner Amendment to the Defense Authorization bill:

Commending military for successful strike against Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Dudes get it thru your head. It’s their job. Hope you all feel good bout it. Betting tomorrow you all will start talking bad bout the military again. Takers?

Oh my GOD

A Kennedy plead guilty to DUI. Guess the son has more balls then the old man.



Mr. Noway, says eye. Wait I think he said, I? Dude can’t wait to see this dude. He is like a ghost, running amuck.


Don’t know but I think me head is going to implode.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!