« Home | Death sucks » | Dan Rather exits CBS with a push » | Sorry for those two posts » | Ishtar??????? » | Raisin Pie for all…….. I’ll even cook it, dudes » | A little late, but....... » | Happy Fathers Day!!!!! » | Note to self: » | And my computer is.............. » | Water here, water there, water every where » 

22 June 2006 

C-SPAN2

Sen. Carl Levin

“As long, to give, that is what, our, that side, we, we, it is not, there is not, the end of the year, that’s what they say, in this, said, will help, troops, eyes, a way, planning to do, no matter, I am one of them, thanks. I hope”


Sen. Harry Reid

“Thank you, right, wrong, people, quote, today, I , time, facts, troops, hope, stood, much, great price, long, WW2, my state, lost, as well, 70%, mission, not, change, not, you need, by years end, ring, in fact, from, cost, pays, ongoing,”

Dude they are killing me. My head hurts.

Nick at night for me. Much love and hopes for a good day for all.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!