« Home | A little late, but....... » | Happy Fathers Day!!!!! » | Note to self: » | And my computer is.............. » | Water here, water there, water every where » | C-SPAN2, Say what? » | C-SPAN@.............Killing me dude just killing me. » | Me blonde again. » | Note to self » | Dude I was like cruzzing that dirt road to the int... » 

20 June 2006 

Raisin Pie for all…….. I’ll even cook it, dudes

RECORD-SETTING VOLUNTEER EFFORT
SAVES MAMMOGRAM COVERAGE

Wow!

There is no other word to describe the response we received from volunteers to our Save Mammograms campaign.

More than 85,000 advocacy volunteers responded to our action alerts to stop S. 1955 in the U.S. Senate and save insurance coverage for mammograms and other cancer screenings. Volunteers sent emails, made phone calls and held media events across the nation.

Read the complete article about this incredible campaign.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!