« Home | C-SPAN@.............Killing me dude just killing me. » | Me blonde again. » | Note to self » | Dude I was like cruzzing that dirt road to the int... » | Did I tell you » | SEN Robert Bird's record (I know that’s not how to... » | This is America, right? » | Did I tell you? » | Just in case you forgot » | What did you say??????????? » 

14 June 2006 

C-SPAN2, Say what?

SEN. John McCain

“and yet, 33 years, token, I could go on, as I know, with this, training, support, offset, free money,(ok he may have said monkey, not sure dude) we know, in fact, time, not in, we, need, not, means, how, make today, such as 7,9, 2, 77,339,786, (Dude he is talking numbers, he makes my head hurt), sorry, back,

fund, gulf coast, above, sign, bill’s, 2001, should have, bill’s, first, February”

Dude I respect you for what you did for your country, really I do.

BUT WAKE UP!

Thanks K?


OHHHHHHHHH SHIT

SEN Byrdie is going to speak, Run hide, run hide.

(I know that’s not how to spell it, just don’t care. K).


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!