« Home | Did I tell you? » | Just in case you forgot » | What did you say??????????? » | Love dont come easy its a ................ » | Hey sunshine » | Watchn' the grass grow » | Only in America……DUDE WHAT THE PLOP? » | Roethlisberger Could Be Discharged Soon » | NEWSWEEK???????????????? » | C-SPAN2....... How long you been doing that there ... » 

14 June 2006 

This is America, right?

Why must I press 1 to............, (stay with me on this one it's really like, way too funny)


TO PROCEED IN ENGLISH





What the PLOP is going on?

Just sit down and color dude, makes the head hurt less. K?

Puppy shakes anyone???????????


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!