« Home | C-SPAN2....... How long you been doing that there ... » | C-SPAN2 » | C-SPAN2......... Say what, dude » | Roethlisberger remained in serious but stable cond... » | Alberto UPDATE » | Morning Sunshine » | C-SPAN2, pass the nodozze dude » | Alberto UPDATE » | Alberto UPDATE » | Can you say Alberto » 

14 June 2006 

NEWSWEEK????????????????

"more charges have been popping up in the press, according to news reports, a novice journalist, who was interviewed on videotape by a human-rights investigator hired by newsweek”

Sorry who did the leg work on this? Guess they just sit in an office and make stuff up. No, say it isn’t so Joe.


Sorry think it is DUDE.


I pay like a dollar 298 for this thing. What a rip off. I is going to start reading the Sunday funnies, more truth there.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!