« Home | Me blonde again. » | Note to self » | Dude I was like cruzzing that dirt road to the int... » | Did I tell you » | SEN Robert Bird's record (I know that’s not how to... » | This is America, right? » | Did I tell you? » | Just in case you forgot » | What did you say??????????? » | Love dont come easy its a ................ » 

14 June 2006 

C-SPAN@.............Killing me dude just killing me.

SEN Byron Dorgan

Custer, what, whistle blower, forklift, that, and so, we pay cash, story, air condensing, a fan, wasted, over, trucks, on the road, unbelievable, that the army needed, logo, tax, don’t worry be happy, wrong size, nails, a guy named, food, he said, told, food, August 22nd, billing records, you can miss a cheese burger or two??????????????

ME HEAD HURTS DUDE. THANKS.

Oh I am cooking a roast. Way to cool.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!