« Home | Break out the bubbly. Its party time » | I’m’ back, yep............. watch out world » | “Be better prepared, thank you.” » | He's an idiot. She's a saint. Just split already! » | I have a hole in the wall » | Note to self » | Okay I am going to say it………Fuck » | Just wantd' to say........... » | I may be nuts » | Hey bus driver » 

05 June 2006 

Note to self……

Turn the volume down on the answer machine ifn’, you are sleeping and tapen’ the race to watch in the morning. Someone will call and yell who won on the machine. Two things happen:

You get pissd’, and you can’t go back to sleep till 30 minutes before the alarm clock goes of. Makes for a long day at work.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!