« Home | Sinus headaches » | 4 I forget........... » | Sunshine » | Oh me forgot » | I have 6 grandkids..Okay it was 7 but I lost that ... » | DUDE Guess what? » | Oh I like you too » | Dude it's puppy shakes time » | Always drink upstream from the herd. » | Wake me up before you go go ifn' you want to know ... » 

01 June 2006 

Today is the start of……………

Hurricane season. Names this year

Alberto
Beryl
Chris
Debby
Ernesto
Florence
Gordon
Helene
Isaac
Joyce
Kirk
Leslie
Michael
Nadine
Oscar
Patty
Rafael
Sandy
Tony
Valerie
William

I made the list, did you? And yes I like it cause my house get dusted for free.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!