« Home | Oh by the way » | Wait it could be............. » | On a good day............ » | Green thing, red thing, white thing? » | Great news! We have found new jobs matching your j... » | News Flash » | Movie Beat » | Sunshine came up with a good one today » | Big news story of the day » | Watchn’ the grass grow » 

11 July 2006 

Dude, send the life boats!!!!!!!!!!!

They have a C-SPAN, not C-SPAN2???????????

What up with that? Now I have, like two channels to like, make my head hurt.

Get this:

Brekley of Nevada Amendment on Agreeing to the Amendment?


Vote now……………Hold your breaths

8 Yea 16 Nay

Time remaining 7:18

This is like way to much for my head. Can someone, I don’t know, make it stop?

Thanks


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!