« Home | Watchn’ the grass grow » | Fox News (Or as Big John calls it, the Nazi channel) » | Oh I forgot to tell you......... » | And now for something completely different……….. » | Showtime Free Preview July 7-14 » | What was I Plonn' thinking? » | North Korea............ say what dude? » | 4th of July, late cuzz I was on vacation, K? » | Catchy operational code word " Mag-Neato!” » | Oh I forgot » 

11 July 2006 

Big news story of the day

The head butt in the big game. Now they are sayn’ the Italian said something about the dude’s mom. Don’t know, don’t care I lost 50 bucks. Sucks to be me. Really. I will never live this one down. Sucks, really sucks.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!