« Home | 4th of July, late cuzz I was on vacation, K? » | Catchy operational code word " Mag-Neato!” » | Oh I forgot » | Me back hurts, sooooooooooo » | Words of wisdom, from a friend » | Not making this up. He said it not me! » | Vacation recap » | Old timen' people » | I am back, and rested. Watch out, dude! » | Road Trip...................... » 

07 July 2006 

North Korea............ say what dude?

Give me and two other guys a chew toy. We will fix the problem. Honest, we could. "W" not doing anything. I dont know ifn' it was not so funny I would be, ??????? dont know? Maybe I should be falling over from the sillyness. Me take nap, maybe they go away. Hope so. Hate to open a can of whoop ass on them, anyway hope your day is going good. Me back hurts. Sucks to be me.

Life is good.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!