« Home | Old timen' people » | I am back, and rested. Watch out, dude! » | Road Trip...................... » | C-SPAN2 (and maybe 1/2????) » | LIFE IS WAY TOO PLOPN' GOOD » | Waiting on 2 of 56 in coming.......... » | Sucks to be me……… » | New York Times » | Vacation time » | C-SPAN2 » 

06 July 2006 

Vacation recap

Dude I had some PLOPN' fun. Lots of fun. Did I say I had fun? You know what? I had fun. Way too much fun. Me still like to go on the rides, drive, sleep in motels, eat fast food, meet new people, and birthdays are cool, even if they are not mine.

FUN, FUN, FUN!

Did I say I had FUN? I did. Cant wait till the next one.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!