« Home | PLANS??????????????? » | Things that suck » | Just a quick one today » | Mr. Noway?????????? » | C-SPAN2 point was, ....................what? » | C-SPAN2 » | Death sucks » | Dan Rather exits CBS with a push » | Sorry for those two posts » | Ishtar??????? » 

27 June 2006 

C-SPAN2

Dude, what the PLOP, talking about the flag amendment. I think.

Sen. Tom Capper

Dude shut up. THANKS

Sen. John Cornyn

“it is not important, we have been, and election, its important, the flag, all I would say, just like, Texas, but, read, ban, laws, we can talk about it, simple, part of, states, this, as I said, Congress, protect the flag, but latter, why, another, stands, flag, boy scout, rules, by, past, we, we have, pass along”

Quit it guys. Hit me in the head and call me stinky. Really you’re not doing anything. You are still going to let the pinko, communists, left wing idiots.

BURN THE FLAG

So why should I be happy that you are giving lip service, and tryn’ to look like you are doing something to protect the FLAG.

Sorry NO PLOPN’ RASIN PIE FOR YOU.

NOPE

NONE

NADDA

SORRY, YOU PLOPN’ SUCK DUDES.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!