« Home | C-SPAN2 » | Death sucks » | Dan Rather exits CBS with a push » | Sorry for those two posts » | Ishtar??????? » | Raisin Pie for all…….. I’ll even cook it, dudes » | A little late, but....... » | Happy Fathers Day!!!!! » | Note to self: » | And my computer is.............. » 

22 June 2006 

C-SPAN2 point was, ....................what?

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton

“under bill, we, sent, care, want, what”

Don’t like her, nope me don’t. Just don’t like her. Sorry


Sen. Tom Coburn

“the, ear marks, is it something, ear marks, is it, ear marks, what to do, ear marks, put in this, ear marks, which,ear marks, we don’t know, ear marks, put, ear marks, location of, (YES) ear marks, I would,ear matks, 2 million,ear marks, have simple,ear marks, what he is sayn’, ear marks, I would hope, and……………….

EAR MARKS?

Dude what up with that?


Sen. Saxby Chambliss

OK Dude what up with that name?

I mean SAXBY?

Your mom did that. Right?


Sen. Bill Frist

“a great, the, last, 23, I think, this, bill, many, I understand, I also, my thinking, I, when I wake up I like to rub peanut butter on my head then run outside and yell I win”

Okay I made that up, but come on?????????????


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!