« Home | Mr. Noway?????????? » | C-SPAN2 point was, ....................what? » | C-SPAN2 » | Death sucks » | Dan Rather exits CBS with a push » | Sorry for those two posts » | Ishtar??????? » | Raisin Pie for all…….. I’ll even cook it, dudes » | A little late, but....... » | Happy Fathers Day!!!!! » 

23 June 2006 

Just a quick one today

Mondays suck. I miss sunshine, puppy, and first mate. Just watchn’ C-SPAN2 and it just hit me. They don’t start work till 11 AM. Must be hard to ramble on and on. Wait that’s what I do. Think I should become a Senator. I think I would do a good job. They aren’t. How bad could I plop it up. I mean really? Wait they like wear ties. Sorry, cant hang with that. Jeans and tee shirts for me. And flip flops. Guess I just would not fit in. Oh well I guess I just keep my present job for now. Oh I won the lottery. 6 dollars. Think I might quit work and get me………… a candy bar.

COOL, LIFE IS GOOD


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!