« Home | Things that suck » | Just a quick one today » | Mr. Noway?????????? » | C-SPAN2 point was, ....................what? » | C-SPAN2 » | Death sucks » | Dan Rather exits CBS with a push » | Sorry for those two posts » | Ishtar??????? » | Raisin Pie for all…….. I’ll even cook it, dudes » 

24 June 2006 

PLANS???????????????

Okay not one of the things in life I am good at.

More of, fly by the seat of pants type. You know just go along and what happens, happens.

Dont know that plans are good, but that might not be bad. Just never really had one.

Okay had a few, but they all went south.

So I guess I gave up on plans. Right, wrong, who is to say. And in the big picture, what do my plans mean? Not much I think. But heck I am wrong alot. Yep I admit it, wrong more than right.

So do I have a plan? You bet your sweet ass I do. Just not going to tell anyone.

Cuzz my plans dont work. So, what you going to do?

Well for me I think a Puppy shake whould make life good.

Want one?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!