« Home | LIFE IS WAY TOO PLOPN' GOOD » | Waiting on 2 of 56 in coming.......... » | Sucks to be me……… » | New York Times » | Vacation time » | C-SPAN2 » | PLANS??????????????? » | Things that suck » | Just a quick one today » | Mr. Noway?????????? » 

28 June 2006 

C-SPAN2 (and maybe 1/2????)

Sen. Ron Wyden

“so, I, want, and, flat, look at, you got, in about a half hour, I got, 6 or 7 lines, I think, flat, 3, start, 4, big difference, big deal, far shake, Henry Ford, buy, folks, hammered, which is, find tax, I think, find, take it on, yesterday, way, ………………”

Dude sit down and color. K?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!