« Home | Catchy operational code word " Mag-Neato!” » | Oh I forgot » | Me back hurts, sooooooooooo » | Words of wisdom, from a friend » | Not making this up. He said it not me! » | Vacation recap » | Old timen' people » | I am back, and rested. Watch out, dude! » | Road Trip...................... » | C-SPAN2 (and maybe 1/2????) » 

07 July 2006 

4th of July, late cuzz I was on vacation, K?

The 4th of July is an important day in American history. Yep it is. No getting around that. I had the privilege of spending it with a man that has lived the American dream. I’ll just say that he came to this country and made a life for his family. I was born here and take so much for granted. He worked his ass off to make his life better for his family. He told me a story about his growing up that made me think. I have had it easy. I have so much respect for him. I wish I could be half the man he is.

Dude you ROCK.

And yes sunshine I is talking about your Dad.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!