« Home | Showtime Free Preview July 7-14 » | What was I Plonn' thinking? » | North Korea............ say what dude? » | 4th of July, late cuzz I was on vacation, K? » | Catchy operational code word " Mag-Neato!” » | Oh I forgot » | Me back hurts, sooooooooooo » | Words of wisdom, from a friend » | Not making this up. He said it not me! » | Vacation recap » 

10 July 2006 

And now for something completely different………..

For anyone who reads this thingy long nuff, you know I have done did lost it. For all you new readers, get over it. So that said, here we go.

Religion:

Yep, I am going there. Don’t care what yours is, and I am sure you don’t care what mine is. So why does it cause so many problems?

I have hit my head on the wall more than once, tryn’ to figure it out. Looked into a lot of them. Understand some. Lost on others. Does that make me your enemy, don’t know? I guess we all need to believe in something. What we choose to believe in is, I think a private matter. It should not be pushed on others; it should not be imposed on others.

I think all religions say the same thing

“LIVE AND LET LIVE”

Just wish we all could hear that. So off the soap box for now.

Me believe I is going to have a beer, a smoke, and a nap.

That’s it. K?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!