« Home | Oh I forgot to tell you......... » | And now for something completely different……….. » | Showtime Free Preview July 7-14 » | What was I Plonn' thinking? » | North Korea............ say what dude? » | 4th of July, late cuzz I was on vacation, K? » | Catchy operational code word " Mag-Neato!” » | Oh I forgot » | Me back hurts, sooooooooooo » | Words of wisdom, from a friend » 

11 July 2006 

Fox News (Or as Big John calls it, the Nazi channel)

Fair and Balanced? Don’t think so. But which news is? They all have an agenda, they all tell half truths, and they all are in business to make money. So what you going to do?
I know C-SPAN2.

Dude hit me in the head with a red chew toy.

Thanks, you make me day. Really you do, all of you.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!