« Home | What did I tell you » | Dude it like raining » | CNN’s “The Situation Room” » | Sunshine is like........ » | Feeling like a little kid today? » | The cursing cowboys are back » | Wacky Palestinian's, gots' to say............. » | In the wake of an apparently foiled plot to blow u... » | Whod' of thunkded' it » | How do you know when a woman is about to say somet... » 

18 August 2006 

Earth's moon could become a planet

The new definition, proposed this week by the International Astronomical Union (IAU), basically says every round object orbiting the sun is a planet, unless it orbits another planet. But there is a big caveat: If the center of gravity, called the barycenter, is outside the larger object, then the smaller object is a planet.

Okay. Me thinks the guy with the pocket protectors and glass's have been smoken' the crack. Come on guys, stop it your killn' me. K?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!