« Home | Whod' of thunkded' it » | How do you know when a woman is about to say somet... » | Large Email attachmnets » | Thought for the Day: » | Two out of three commenter's say » | First Mate is back home » | Defcon conference » | Hey sunshine bet you didn't get these... » | Frustration and anger mount as UN ceasefire talks ... » | Me been Googleded' » 

10 August 2006 

In the wake of an apparently foiled plot to blow up at least nine commercial jets in fligh

Ummmmmmmm????????

Life goes on, it will take longer in the airport to get on your flight.

Thats it, me scared, yep I am.

What a bunch a asshats them there Tourist. Terrorists I mean, or, I think that’s what I mean.

Who gives a PLOP


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!