« Home | The U.N. at it's best » | Time to learn a lesson the USMC way » | Vincent Francis Papale the inspiration behind the ... » | Guess what? » | I say let Italy take over » | Individual Ready Reserve (Just so you know) » | the crucial question is whether the post-war resol... » | The United Nations on » | Now thru Monday at » | Note to self » 

25 August 2006 

More Hurricane Katrina Bullshit

But a look back at the Jackson Square speech shows that Bush stumbled from the starting blocks in trying to make good on the ambitious recovery goals he set, according to academics, authors, hurricane experts, civil rights leaders and others monitoring post-Katrina rebuilding efforts.

Read the whole article and they never quoted anyone. So my question is who the hell are they talking about? Oh shit I forgot Spile Lee. I trust him.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!