« Home | Money SUCKS » | Come back to the dark side, dude » | Check it out » | Dont know how I got here but........ » | Hellraiser on a mission » | More Hurricane Katrina Bullshit » | The U.N. at it's best » | Time to learn a lesson the USMC way » | Vincent Francis Papale the inspiration behind the ... » | Guess what? » 

26 August 2006 

Tall people are just smarter than their height-challenged peers

"As adults, taller individuals are more likely to select into higher paying occupations that require more advanced verbal and numerical skills and greater intelligence, for which they earn handsome returns,"

PLOPN' BULLSHIT. Really dude it is.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!