« Home | Talking to my self » | C-SPAN 2 » | What’s her name is » | According to 2 out of 3 dudes on the street.......... » | Iran » | Morning weather report » | Please take a number » | Breaking news » | Sunshine is.................... » | Sunshine.......... » 

23 September 2006 

Bill Clintton

Dude he lost it. I mean really lost it.

The dude, just don’t like it when he get’s called out for his action.

He never has owned up for what for what he has done, and never will.

So what does he do? Goes overseas and bad talks the U.S.A.

Yep he is tryn’ to take Jimmy Carter’s place as the biggest asshat “EX” president.

What do they have in common?

THEY ARE BOTH DEMOCRAT’S.

And are both idiot’s, But hey what should I expect?

TRUTH, Hit me in the head Martha, please……



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!

you republician are full of crap@####%^&*()_+!@#$%!bill is the best and they should put him back in office skipping the election...cause he would straighten the mess bush made.

Post a Comment