« Home | DUHHHHHHHHHH » | The tree huggers are at it again » | Good job Nancy » | The evil phone company » | It is 11:58 A.M. » | Quality time with first mate is…….. » | Just so you know » | Breaking news » | 3,7,9 » | You should know this » 

15 September 2006 

Calling Al Gore

Weak El Nino conditions have developed in the Pacific Ocean, so this winter will likely be warmer in the West, rainier along the Gulf Coast and drier in the Ohio Valley and Pacific Northwest, federal scientists say.

Hell according to Al me taking a dump cause’s “GLOBAL WARMING”. But hey he invented the internet, so he is like smart.

NOT


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!