« Home | Oh PLOPN' Plop (Or something like that.... me thunks) » | Guess what dude » | Way to cool dude » | From Time » | I gave can you????? » | Kill a COP in Florida............ » | Tropical Storm Xangsane Batters Vietnam » | New top side on the tree house » | I miss you » | Dude......... » 

09 October 2006 

From Time....again get the plopn' two bye four

North Korea Calls the U.S. Bluff

Washington has said it won't tolerate a North Korean nuclear weapon. Now, the question is whether that intolerance can be enforced
By TONY KARON

North Korea's announcement of a successful underground detonation of a nuclear weapon has called Washington's bluff. President Bush had long warned that the U.S. will not "tolerate" a nuclear-armed North Korea, and just last week his chief negotiator with the hermit regime, Christopher Hill, warned that Pyongyang would have to choose between having nuclear weapons and having a future. Monday morning's announced test suggests that Kim Jong-il has decided to test Washington's "or else."

Seem's clear to me the plopn' fool does not get it (Tony). He want's to dump on Bush and could care less about what the North Korea's did. Sorry could not read any more of his plopn' bull. Martha, Martha, come here.............

“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!