« Home | Kill a COP in Florida............ » | Tropical Storm Xangsane Batters Vietnam » | New top side on the tree house » | I miss you » | Dude......... » | Final Notice » | I got........... » | Today only, like for free » | No GAS................. » | Torture, Torture, Torture » 

01 October 2006 

I gave can you?????

How To Donate To The Williams Family

Fund has been established for his wife, and three children

People wishing to make donations to the Matt Williams Family Trust Fund can do so in the following ways:

Go to any Wachovia Bank branch in Polk County and make a donation to the

"Matt Williams Family Trust Fund."

Mail your donation check, made out to the

"Matt Williams Family Trust Fund,"

to: Wachovia Bank c/o Marilyn Watson
203 Avenue A
Winter Haven, FL 33881

“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!