« Home | Only in Louisiana » | Boycotting Citco……………………….? » | Dark Side » | Breaking news » | Bill Clintton » | Talking to my self » | C-SPAN 2 » | What’s her name is » | According to 2 out of 3 dudes on the street.......... » | Iran » 

24 September 2006 

Torture, Torture, Torture

An Al Qaeda-linked group posted a Web video Saturday purporting to show the bodies of two American soldiers being dragged behind a truck, then set on fire in apparent retaliation for the alleged rape-slaying of a young Iraqi woman by U.S. troops from the same unit.

But lord forbid we don’t let the one’s we caught get sleep, or make the stand for a long time, or make them listen to Madonna, or hell The back Street Boys.

You Pinko’ leftist, commies can kiss my POLPN’ ASS.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!