« Home | Boycotting Citco……………………….? » | Dark Side » | Breaking news » | Bill Clintton » | Talking to my self » | C-SPAN 2 » | What’s her name is » | According to 2 out of 3 dudes on the street.......... » | Iran » | Morning weather report » 

24 September 2006 

Only in Louisiana

The 2-year-old girl was in a car with her parents when her father started stabbing his wife with a kitchen knife. When the 26-year-old woman got out and ran for help from an East Baton Rouge Parish sheriff' deputy in squad car just ahead of them, her husband stabbed his daughter. The child was in "extremely critical" condition, with a cut "along her midsection and a kitchen knife lodged in her head,"

Only in Louisiana!!


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!