« Home | Dark Side » | Breaking news » | Bill Clintton » | Talking to my self » | C-SPAN 2 » | What’s her name is » | According to 2 out of 3 dudes on the street.......... » | Iran » | Morning weather report » | Please take a number » 

24 September 2006 

Boycotting Citco……………………….?

Okay, Citco is owned by the Government of Venezuela.

And how many people do they employ in the U.S.? Me don’t know but I am sure it’s more than a hand full. So the big plan is to put Citco in the U.S. out of business. Drive them from our shores.

Do you really think they care? Nope they don’t someone is going to buy there oil.

So what is a boycott going to do?

Nothing, nope, nothing.

Have fun.

Just so you know I have never used Citco. Never me likes’ the the Mom and Pop gas stations. Guess I am a real American.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!