« Home | Guess what dude » | Think I saw a .......................... » | The good things bout a day off » | News flash dude » | Dam it............... » | From Time....again get the plopn' two bye four » | Oh PLOPN' Plop (Or something like that.... me thunks) » | Guess what dude » | Way to cool dude » | From Time » 

09 October 2006 

Moon Unit

Apart from the novelty of her and her siblings' names, she first came to public attention at the age of 14, in 1982, as a vocalist on her father's hit single Valley Girl.

The song featured Moon Unit Zappa delivering a monologue in 'val-speak', a collection of slang terms popular in the San Fernando Valley, in Los Angeles.
Valley Girl was Frank Zappa's only top 40 hit in the United States, and popularized phrases such as "Grody to the max" and "Gag me with a spoon".


The song appeared on Zappa's 1982 album Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a Drowning Witch.

Dude I miss you, yep me do, rest easy bro.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!