« Home | Me going to do like puppy » | Today only, for........ like............. free » | He feels bad, but that happen's, why do you care? » | Hit me with a stick then................. » | Sit down and shut up » | Down at Joe's garage » | BOO » | Welcome to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Mons... » | Just so you know » | Sunshine has....... » 

31 October 2006 

"Well, isn't that precious."


Two nicely dressed women happen to start up a conversation during an endless wait at the Los Angeles International Airport. The first lady was an arrogant California woman married to a wealthy man. The second was a well-mannered elderly lady from the South.

When the conversation drifted to whether they had any children, the California woman started by saying, "When my first child was born, my husband built a beautiful mansion for me."

"Well, isn't that precious," commented the lady from the South.

The first woman continued, "When my second child was born, my husband bought me a beautiful Mercedes-Benz."

"Again, the lady from the South commented, "Well, isn't that precious."

The first woman continued boasting, "Then, when my third child was born, my husband bought this exquisite diamond bracelet."

And, again, the Southern landy commented, "Well, isn't that precious."

The first woman then asked the Southern lady, "What did your husband buy for you when you had your first child?"

"My husband sent me to charm school," said the Southern lady.

"Oh, my God! What on Earth for?" asked the first woman.

"Well, for example," the Southern lady replied, "instead of saying, 'Who gives a shit!' I learned to say, 'Well, isn't that precious."


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!