« Home | Full moon » | Service to one’s Country » | Bored need something to do? » | "Doogie Howser, M.D." » | World Wide Web developer concerned Internet could ... » | From OTTAWA?????????? » | MilBlogs » | Ignore him he will go away » | How the PLOP did you get in here » | This like way too cool » 

05 November 2006 

Full Moon, Run Hide



Service to one’s Country

Hope you sleep safe

I was on watch

Not much to look at here

But I would give my life for you

Did it for 20 years

Your welcome


Not that I need to hear it or wanted too hear you say thanks

I did it for MY COUNRTY

I'll say it, GOD BLESS AMERICA, THE LAND THAT I LOVE.


CAN YOU?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!