« Home | Elections got you down? » | You can run........... » | And it starts......did not see this BS comming » | Guess waht??????????????? » | And I thought I lost it » | Dude » | Dude » | Three » | You know the one thing I miss the most about being... » | For anyone who needs a smile, just cuzz............ » 

07 November 2006 

Little Big Town

It's where I learned about livin'
Its where I learned about love
Its where I learned about working hard, and having to live was just enough
It's where I learned about Jesus
And knowin' where I stand
You can take it or leave it
This is me
This is who I am
Give me a tin roof, a front porch, and a gravel road
And thats home to me, feels like home to me


Dude they have the "J" word in thier song. What up with that?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!